Sunday, February 24, 2008

School starts tomorrow...

Yeah... School will be officially starting tomorrow, which I'm filled with a mixture of feelings. I'm not afraid of meeting new friends and sort, I'm pretty much alright with that. But it is my studies that really worries me, because failure is not an option. It is those kind of things that you only have one chance in life and that chance is now. Do it or prepare to died...

Nonetheless, I'm expected to study 30 hours a week including public holiday and weekends. I willing to give up everything except, for thaiboxing. I'll be joining the world renowned muaythai gym N.T.G onces I'm able to cope with my studies.

Life in Brisbane is kinda boring. So I decided to spend my day doing something meaningful. First, My bro "Wai Siong" and I went back to our University to get some lecture notes printed. Next, I've manage to convince my bro to accompany me to do some window shopping and explore Brisbane a little.

We went to the local china town, but I was immediately disappointed upon reaching chinatown. It was empty and there ain't as many chinese as I've expected. Instead, I saw numerous "ang mo" spending their days drinking beer under the hot sun. Duh? shouldn't they be drinking after night falls?

Nonetheless, I'll be updating my blog if I manage to squeeze some time out from my tight schedules. Oh and thanks, Dad, Mum and Sis for all the effort you all have put in to help me search for those 2 textbooks. Really appreciated it!

Queenlands University of Technology




































No comments: