Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To Brisbane...

So I guess today would be the day that I'll be flying off to Brisbane. I've packed most of the comfort items that I'll be bring over so it shouldn't be a problem. Except for the excess baggage that worries me... Onces I've reach there, I'll be searching for an apartment with Wai Siong aka MrBear. So many things to do yet so little time... I'll have to purchase a transportation card, a prepaid card so that I'm able to call in and out of Australia, retrieve my student card and personal library account, set up a bank account and lastly, get a tax file no. Darnz... Such a headache!

Nonetheless, I'll be keeping you guys update onces I've reach over Brisbane. I've activate my auto roaming but don't even try calling my Singapore handphone No. because each minute cost $2.40. SMS if possible... I'll also be posting my Australia handphone No. on the blog & friendster so that for those who intend to contact me in Australia.

Oh and lastly, thank you guys for sending me off at the airport... will be back next CNY. So that can make it in time to see Tock Soon's elder sister, hope she ain't getting married that soon... WAHAHA! just kidding la!

No comments: