Sunday, February 3, 2008

10 more days to Australia...

I'm left with 10 more days before leaving Singapore and I'll be traveling half way across the globe for Australia. But the only things that I'm worry is my capability to be able to cope with my studies. I've found an accomodation in Australia and have packed most of the stuff that is required to bring over to Australia. Still the feeling is exactly the same I've felt when I left my cosy home for Tekong. At least, I'll be celebrating CNY in Singapore. It will most likely be the most memoriable CNY for me.

Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir



As I've said before Frank Mir is a tough guy on the ground, which I've no idea why would Brock Lesnar go for such an aggressive approach. Frank Mir had such a fast reaction in trying to achieve a legs lock, causing Brock Lesnar to tap out. But still Brock Lesnar did put up a great show, and with more experiences he could have the potential.

No comments: