Sunday, March 16, 2008

Smiles aplenty and plenty of thanks!

Yesh...! for those whom know me... I'm a fan of our local artist Felicia chin. I know you guy must be thinking why? simply because she is pretty, bubbly, fun, cute, loving and many more words beyond descriptions. Seriously, I don't know her at all. I'll be glad and grateful if she could just tag my blog... that is all I've ask for...

So yup back to me, I've been in Australia for almost a month now. Life in Australia is pretty slow and quiet... (nothing in life is meaningful w/o muaythai) but it is a great place for studies. For every subjects or modules, I've put in like 101% of my effort in studying it. Not a moment to slack...! Like I've said before, the path I'm walking now can only be accomplished by me and there will be no turning back.

I'm grateful that my parents are so supportive and trusted me so much, I'll do whatever that is within my means to try to achieve a satifying grade. Seriously, I really miss Singapore... I miss the food (Darnz! I've to cook every single day), I miss all my pri sch friends, sec sch friends, poly friends, army friends, HTC friends and of cause my thaiboxing friends. I miss the nights we stay up late just for supper and most of all, I miss my sister (lao jie) and my parents

I grateful and glad that you guys are all by my side... To support me and encouraged me. Especially, those that send me off the airport, my aunt and the WDL brothers for saying such touching word like "Hey, bro... we will be behind you all the way and supporting you guys no matter what." Thanks for everything...

PS: Official website of Felicia Chin blog (http://feliciasrainbow.blogspot.com/)

No comments: