Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sorry I'm just ain't perfect...

I understand that every parent would want their kids to grow up according to plan and I'm sure everyone out there more or less has the feeling that our parent control certain espects of our life. I don't understand maybe it just because of me or I'm just not as good as I'm suppose to be. I hate it whenever my parent nags at me and when they kept saying "Why can't you be a normal person, living a normal lifestyle? why can't you just be like so and so..." I understand that it is their nature for them to care for us. But sometime certain boundary are not to be overstep and sometime I just wish that they would just leave me alone.



A highlight on Samart Payakaroon "Bruce Lee of Muaythai" and Former WBC Super BantamWeight Champion. Well-known for his incredible skills, intelligent movement and quick eye-sight. Stay tune again...

No comments: