Thursday, January 24, 2008

19 Days to Brisbane...

19 days to Brisbane... Yet it seems like tons of stuffs are yet to be done. I've not found a lodging in Brisbane and worse of all, I've not repair my laptop. I've been waiting for the laptop repair centre to call me as they promise to get back to me within a week but it has been almost 2 weeks now and I've not get a respond yet. Argh...! Probably giving them a call by tommorrow.

But overall most of the stuff that I'll be bring over to Australia are pack and I'm done with my farewell celebration with most of my friends. Last and not least, I've started this blog to show and pay a tribute to great martial art artist through out the world. I'll be posting videos and give an inside information on upcoming fights and sort. Stay Tune...

On the 2nd Feb '08 will be UFC 81 Breaking Point, where WWE Champion Brock Lesnar Vs Former UFC Heavy Weight Champion Frank Mir. Stay Tune...!



oh and for those who are interesting in "The Contender Asia",and wish to catch the latest episode. you're free to download from this website : http://contenderasiafans.com/content/episode-2-download

No comments: