Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tough Times Ahead...

Argh... God has gotta be making fun of me. This is the second time a scholarship has slip through my fingers. It was like so close and yet its gone. I'm total disappointed in myself. I've been like straight bad luck and nothing seems to be going smoothly. I'll be considering myself lucky that I wouldn't have waste money on fines or unwanted expenses.

I've lost a total of 5k worth of scholarship, the first scholarship was so close to me. All I needed was like 2 marks to hit the tresholds of the scholarship and yet I've miss it. Now, it would be my foolish mistake that I've made that cost me 2k worth of scholarship. Maybe it is me and my luck, but I know I've never been a lucky person.

I can only achieves with determination and hardship, 宝贝 and I has been thinking of taking the tango classes in QU for quite some time. We will be making our first trip down to QU tomorrow night to enquire and if everything goes well, we will probably entrol for it.

As for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, I'll be leaving it aside for the time being. I'm kinda worry about my studies as this semester is a roller coast ride on thin air and I'm all alone on this ride. I'll just have to see how it goes.

No comments: