Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Part I of 新年快乐

今天已经是初九了,时光不留人。As it seems I've just came back from Vietnam which ends my 8 days tour through out China and Vietnam. China is no longer the country I've visited 10 years ago, much has change and the chinese has progress a long way to reach to where they were now.

Through out my 8 days traveling in China, I've visited places like 桂林, 阳朔 和 南宁。They are all cities of Guang Xi. But the most memoriable part in China was the trip to the 龙胜 和 “印象刘三姐”。龙胜 provides me a glimpse of how 当地少数民族 celebrate their 农历新年。But it also portrayed the harsh conditions the local villagers has to cope with every day. Knowing that the chinese government are trying all means to aid these 当地少数民族 by bring tourism and supplies to their area, makes me feel that the prospects ahead for these villagers might still be visible.

“印象刘三姐” was one of the most stunning and beautiful performance I've ever seen, other than Olympics 2008 open ceremony which was directed by the same director “张艺谋” or Zhang Yimou。I could say “印象刘三姐” was the smaller version of Olympic 2008, but still it never fails to amaze me with what the chinese are capable of. China really deserves to be what it is today.

As for my trip in Vietnam I'll be writting it in Part II of 新年快乐...and I'll be writting the remaining section of these blog entry in chinese.

宝贝听说你的病情已经好很多了,我也为你开心因为那也表示你半夜不在会那么痛了。我也没那么操心了。不到十日我们又能再见面了,到时候我便能再次照顾你了。我是因为见不到你所以会天天为你操心和担心。希望你早日康复。。。你听到了吗?到时我们再次吃nandos, 但是peri chips我吃!哈哈哈!我爱你!还有我也越来越喜欢中国了,真的是让我感兴趣。改次我们一起去玩好吗?呵呵!

还有。。。宝贝!宝贝!宝贝万岁!万岁!万万岁!







No comments: