Monday, November 30, 2009

比悲伤更悲伤的故事

I'm a person that dwells in the past, thinking of the happy moments in my life and those that I regretted in life. It is just a matter of time before they all catches up with me. I've tried to look forward in life, by learning Thai-boxing and Brazilian Jujitsu to numb the pain and regrets. But every now and then, these flashback still occurs.

I recently watch a movie "比悲伤更悲伤的故事". It really touches me deep within my heart. I feel it is alright to express your emotion to those you love as you might never know when you will lose them from your life. Have you tried holding your tears back, but it just seems to follow endlessly down your cheek? I tried...

"We should never had left our mistakes to the next generation", enjoy this MTV for 比悲伤更悲伤的故事.

No comments: