Monday, June 2, 2008

International Muaythai SuperFight

Gosh! I couldn't imagine that I'll be able to make it back on time to KL to watch "International Muaythai Superfight" and the best part of all is I'm going to watch it for FREE! Thanks to GEO (aka my "BXG" awsome sparring bro) whom helped me to pull-some strings to go watch it for free (Geo! I owe you a meal!) I miss the guys from BXG especially, Geo, Joy, and Joe.

Things-To-Do in Singapore:

1st - Slice the bags and some quality training at BXG
2nd - Watch "International Muaythai Superfight"
3rd - Chill out with the "8SAB" guys from camp...
4th - Bang the Woodland brothers "Mr Boon" and "Ah Xiong"
5th - Wine drinking session with my pri sch buddy "Bao Hua".
6th - Trial BBJ @ Alive.SG (Optional)

But before doing all those... I would want to sit down with my family and have a heartwarming dinner with them and after that have a refreshing bath.

Last and not least, I came across 李圣杰- 擦肩而过 MTV at a Hongkong Tea Cafe. I feel the song quite meaningful so I went to search for it. Guess most of the guys or girls out there would have probably heard before. I was think that if a certain the line in the lyric would have been change to 好的男人有那么多, 为何你就选他。。。而不是我?wouldn't be better, don't you guys think so...?

李圣杰- 擦肩而过


No comments: